In may be necessary to copy your Ad Peeps software to a
new web host.
You will need FTP access to both old and new web host and
PHPMYADMIN access on the new web host.
1. Download old Ad Peeps files from old FTP server including
the uploaded_banners folder (contains uploaded images) and
re-upload onto your new webhost in same directory structure.
This will put the software files on the new web server.
2. Create a new database on your new web host.
3. From Ad Peeps, Login As Administrator > Other Features /
Settings > Perform System Maintenance.
Scroll down to the Backup section. Highlight ALL the pre-
selected Tables and click Create Backup File
4. Click Create Backup File and save file to a location on your
harddrive… ie Desktop
5. Now login to your database you created in Step 2 using
Select the Database Name on the left.
Click the Import Tab and Import the Backup you saved
earlier from the file you saved.
NOTE:NOTE: If your file is too large to upload, you will need
to backup a few tables at a time, not all of them and import
6. Modify the mysqlauth.php on the new web server. It will
most likely contain mysql database information from the old
web host and should be adjusted to point to your new
database on your new web host.
Your ads should now be appearing on your new web host.